Why choose ASAP?
- Same-day appliance repair
- $30 OFF your first repair
- Initial fee WAIVED w/ repair
- Repairs for most makes & models
- 1 year parts & labor warranty
- Bonded & insured repairmen
- Family-owned business
Expert Appliance Techs
One Year Warranty
We employ several technicians and are able to complete repairs the same day that you call on most days. We keep our vehicles stocked with the most common appliance parts, so we’re usually able to complete appliance repairs after just one visit.
Our technicians are the face of our service. Each of ASAP’s technicians undergoes extensive background screening before being hired, and they receive personalized training from our company owner and head technician before running jobs independently.
We strive not only to provide speedy repairs but also repairs that last. ASAP’s one year parts & labor warranty is among the best in our industry and ensures that you’re covered should any problems arise after the initial repair.
Sarasota Appliance Repair
We provide major appliance repair services to homeowners and businesses in Sarasota and nearby cities. The pillars of our business are speedy serving and lasting repairs. We’re able to provide same-day service on most days, and our comprehensive one-year parts and labor warranty guarantees quality workmanship on each appliance repair.
ASAPpliance Repair is a “no-frills” appliance repair service, which means that we minimize overhead costs wherever we can. We’re an “on-wheels” business, which means that we don’t pay for an office location. We invest minimally in advertising. Our overhead is generally less than the national and local competition, and as a result we’re able to provide appliance repair at affordable rates.
WHY CHOOSE ASAP?:
1. Same-day appliance repair. When you call our company before mid-day, we can typically offer same-day service. We’re reachable by phone Monday thru Saturday, from 8am to 5pm. Our technicians typically run appointments until 7 or 8 in the evening. For next-day service or after hours booking, you can use our book appointment form.
2. Flexible & convenient appointments. We employ several technicians, enabling us to be flexible with appointment times. Call us at (941) 866-6780 and we can assist with scheduling an appointment convenient to your schedule. Our technician will call you when he’s on the way to your location on the day of service, ensuring you can go about your day un-disrupted in the meantime.
3. Friendly, professional technicians. An appliance repair service is typically judged by the quality of its technicians. That’s why we only employ folks who demonstrate quality workmanship, punctuality, and a friendly attitude. Each of ASAP’s technicians is trained by our company owner and head technician before working independently, and each tech is EPA-certified meaning they can handle even the most hazardous of appliance problems.
4. First-class customer service. Arranging to have your appliance repaired should be a piece of cake. That’s why we offer a couple of convenient booking options: call us at (941) 866-6780 or book using our web site. We don’t employ confusing call menus, and more than 95% of calls are answered within a few rings during regular business hours.
5. Comprehensive 1-year parts & labor warranty. When you repair things for a living, you should stand behind your work. Unfortunately, the standard in our industry is not to hear anything about a warranty until the technician is already in your home. We apply a standard one-year parts and labor warranty to every repair, ensuring that you’re covered should any problems related to the original repair arise during our warranty period.
APPLIANCES SERVICED: we offer major appliance repair in Sarasota and nearby cities, repairing the following large kitchen / laundry appliances: clothes dryers, washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens, ranges, cooktops, dishwashers, and garbage disposals.
BRANDS SERVICED: we repair most popular appliance brands, including these: Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Haier, Hotpoint, Insinkerator, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper, Samsung, Sub-Zero, U-Line, Viking, Westinghouse, and Whirlpool. For high-end / commercial brands, please call for details.
AREAS SERVICED: our service area covers Sarasota and most cities within a 25 mile radius, including these: Bradenton, Bayshore Gardens, Fruitville, Longboat Key, Palmetto, Nokomis, Osprey, Siesta Key, and Vamo.
WHAT WE DON’T SERVICE: small appliances, trash compactors, walk-in coolers, vacuum cleaners, and HVAC equipment. In addition, due to part availability / manufacturer warranty issues, we’re unable to work on these brands: Asko, Dacor, DCS, Fisher & Paykel, Gaggenau, Manitowoc, Miele, Thermador, Wolf, and Viking.
Want to learn more about us before booking service? Check out our Services page for details on our pricing & warranty, hours of operation, additional service information, and more. If you have any questions we didn’t answer, we would be happy to help: (941) 866-6780 or e-mail us.